Saturday, May 5th, 2018
Bring your family/friends and join all of your ASHRAE Atlanta Chapter friends for a great day of fellowship at Stone Mountain Park. We will celebrate the great 2017/2018 ASHRAE year and enjoy a great time with our ASHRAE families . ASHRAE will provide lunch and dinner at the lovely Georgia Pavilion located near the Stone Mountain Inn on Saturday and we will go to the laser show at 8:30 Saturday evening.
Cost is $10.00 for Adults and $5.00 for kids under 21 years old. REGISTRATION ENDS ON APRIL 30TH
There is a $15.00 park entrance fee per vehicle. Hotel rooms are available at the Stone Mountain Inn. Please book directly with Stone Mountain Park if you are interested in spending the evening on Friday or Saturday night.
Please e-mail Glenn Northrup @ email@example.com or call me at 678-313-6769 with any questions.
Schedule of Events
Saturday, April 25th:
Lunch provided by ASHRAE – Atlanta Chapter at the Georgia Pavilion. Enjoy fellowship with your fellow ASHRAE members over a great lunch.
Activities at Stone Mountain Park (visit www.stonemountainpark.com for details). Some of which are:
- Putt-Putt Golf Tournament.
- Scenic Train Ride around Stone Mountain Park.
- Sky Ride to the top of Stone Mountain.
- Ride the Ducks.
- The Great Barn (Rides and games for children. Recommended for ages 5-12).
- Camp Highland Outpost and Geyser Towers (Rock climbing walls and rope bridges).
- Hike to the top of Stone Mountain. (for our more adventuresome members).
- Discovering Stone Mountain Museum.
- Enjoying the great outdoors on the lush green spaces of Stone Mountain Park with your friends, families and colleagues.
Dinner and party to celebrate a great 2014/2015 ASHRAE year at the Georgia Pavilion.
Dinner provided by ASHRAE Atlanta Chapter.
Tea, Soft Drinks, water, beer and wine will be provided with dinner.
Stone Mountain Laser Show as a group.